Behavior Interventionist/Therapeutic Case Manager
|Benefits:||Full benefits package |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Provide direct service in school, home and community to individual child on the autism spectrum.|
|Duties:||Provide casework services including, but not limited to:|
- Development and Coordination of Individual Plan of Care;
- Collaborative teaming with child, family, school, and community resources;
- Provision and coordination of services including home-based interventions, school based services, parenting support and group work;
- Coordination of crisis and transition plans;
- Complete or arrange for a comprehensive assessment;
- Establish a trusting and helping relationship
- Education and public awareness.
|Qualifications:||BA degree in Human Services or similar field and experience providing individualized support services to children with emotional/behavioral challenges and programming for children on the autism spectrum.|
Valid driver's license.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.